Several months ago I was approached about fixing a quilt that a dog had decided to chew on. There was quite a large piece of fabric missing fortunately on the outside border.
|After I cut away the the top fabric|
|backing fabric cut away|
I traced the design from another area of the quilt with my Statler using the record function feature.
After recording I saved the design as a dxf file then further cleaned up the design in Auto Sketch before saving the design as a qli file.
The young couple asked their parents to point out the replaced area, after searching for over 30 minutes they told them were it was. My mission was accomplished.